A design that has been seducing women for ten years. An indispensable Simone Pérèle bra, with its light fabric that brings exceptional comfort and fit. Guipure straps and embroidered details give this bra a timeless style.
- Smooth, soft cups which give an attractively rounded bust without adding volume.
- The 3D spacer, a revolutionary material: exceptionally light, it allows your skin to breathe.
- An open, straight décolleté: your bust is lifted.
- Everyday softness.
- Available up to G cup
- The strap widths and back band heights evolve with the bra sizes to respond to the needs of generous busted women.
- 79% Polyester
- 11% Elastane
- 10% Polyamide
- 100% Synthétique
Machine wash: Yes, you can! But please follow our advice for the best results:
- Don’t say that you mixed your whites and your colours?! You didn’t? You were right not to – you will have brighter colours for longer.
- Now that your colours are sorted through, place your lingerie in your washing bag, to avoid it getting caught on other clothing. You don’t have a special washing bag? Don’t worry, all you need is a pillow case! It is easy to forget, but remember to attach the hooks of your bras. This will avoid snagging on delicate fabrics such as lace.
- For your washing powder or liquid such as SOAK Wash, choose products that are specifically made for delicates and don’t add softener. Softener can remain in the fibres of your products and reduce their elasticity.
- Choose a delicate cycle on your washing machine (maximum 30°) and a spin cycle of maximum 800 rpm.
- When drying your lingerie, dry it flat. No tumble drying of course!
Hand washing: the recommended wash
If you have the time and have chosen to hand-wash your lingerie, don’t start washing your delicates without having first read our advice:
- A few minutes in cold water and then take it out to avoid the fibres becoming damaged or softened.
- When removing water, don’t twist your lingerie, press it gently so that it keeps it’s elasticity.
- Use a delicate soap and wash such as SOAK WASH gently without scrubbing.
- Choose to air-dry your lingerie, always drying it flat.
- If you wash moulded cups, don’t fold them as this will damage their shape.
- Avoid using bleaching products, instead of becoming whiter, your lingerie may become yellow!
Recommended for the Simone Perele Andora Pink Ruby 3D Moulded Bra 131343 361