My Filosophy is looking for a Full Time or Part Time Fashion Consultant who is motivated, sales driven, and has a desire for fashion. My Filosophy has a wonderful opportunity for you. Working at My Filosophy requires energy, commitment, flexibility and teamwork. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, stretch and grow.
- 2 or more years of retail/sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Self directed, self motivated, and results oriented with a well established track record.
- Ability to establish & develop relationships
- Ability to formulate business plans to sustain ongoing business growth
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to achieve aggressive sales revenue objectives.
- A competitive results-oriented attitude with a strong work ethic and high level of integrity.
- Self starter, confident.
- Strong communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Prior merchandising not necessary but an asset.
- Strong visual communication skills
- Proficient on computer systems
- Passion for fashion
- Attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work both locations.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have mode of transportation
- First and foremost, working on the sales floor assisting customers by providing exceptional customer service.
- Achieve or over exceed sales quotas.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Market all events that My Filosophy is working on (designer trunk shows, customer appreciations, Showcase Thursday)
- Work on marketing strategies to create more sales within the store and online.
- Increase name recognition through social media.
- Maintain the online store
- Resolve customer complaints and queries
- Multitasking is a large part of the position and prioritizing and managing activities is essential
- Ongoing maintenance and presentation of visual mannequins and displays.
We offer a caring, flexible work environment. My Filosophy has a passion for quality in our product, our performance, our experience, and our people.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Reward structures for performance (Full Time)
- Generous clothing discount (Full Time)
- Flexible schedule
- Open environment
How to apply:
Please forward your cover letter & resume to email@example.com or drop off your cover letter & resume to 9674 – 142 Street.