Featured on ABC's Shark Tank & TIME Magazine's "Best Inventions" of 2019!
The original Dryflip Jacket sold out within weeks of appearing on Shark Tank, and now version two is back with several critical improvements. Durable water-resistant nylon fabric, water-resistant zippers, under-arm grommets for breathability, scuba hood with adjustable elastic cord locks, and patented Quikflip® conversion technology so you can convert the jacket into a functional backpack when the rain fades and the sun comes out to play!
Also check out the Quick Flip Windbreaker!
- 100% durable nylon (330D) with interior PU waterproof coating
- Water pressure resistant rating = 10,000mm
- Double underarm grommets for breathability
- Patent pending Slide&Bite™ backpack straps (fully adjustable)
- Secondary pocket inside backpack for smaller items
- Water-resistant zippers for all-weather protection
- Scuba hood with adjustable elastic drawcords
- Lightweight breathable backpack lining makes straps undetectable when jacket is being worn
- Locker loop in center back
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable elastic hem
Unisex sizing, regular fit. Men, stick to your typical sizes. Women, please size down. Male model is 6'4" and is wearing a large (L). Female model is 5'7" and is wearing an extra-small (XS). (Note: Sizing has been adjusted since version one based on customer feedback.)
- Machine wash warm
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Once the convenience of Quikflip enters your life, you'll never look at outerwear the same again.