An essential Simone Pérèle bra, with its airy fabric that brings exceptional comfort and fit.
Smooth, soft cups which shape without adding volume.
The revolutionary 3D spacer: the airy knit allows your skin to breathe and provides extraordinary comfort, allowing you to forget that you are wearing a bra.
The 3D knit gently rounds your breast.
An open, straight décolleté: your bust is lifted.
The strap widths and back band heights evolve with
Spaghetti straps enhanced with an elegant, floral guipure add a touch of individuality.
- 66% polyester
- 21% polyamide
- 13% elastane
Machine wash: Yes, you can! But please follow our advice for the best results:
- Don’t say that you mixed your whites and your colours?! You didn’t? You were right not to – you will have brighter colours for longer.
- Now that your colours are sorted through, place your lingerie in your washing bag, to avoid it getting caught on other clothing. You don’t have a special washing bag? Don’t worry, all you need is a pillow case! It is easy to forget, but remember to attach the hooks of your bras. This will avoid snagging on delicate fabrics such as lace.
- For your washing powder or liquid, choose products that are specifically made for delicates and don’t add softener. Softener can remain in the fibres of your products and reduce their elasticity.
- Choose a delicate cycle on your washing machine (maximum 30°) and a spin cycle of maximum 800 rpm.
- When drying your lingerie, dry it flat. No tumble drying of course!
Hand washing: the recommended wash
If you have the time and have chosen to hand-wash your lingerie, don’t start washing your delicates without having first read our advice:
- A few minutes in cold water and then take it out to avoid the fibres becoming damaged or softened.
- When removing water, don’t twist your lingerie, press it gently so that it keeps it’s elasticity.
- Use a delicate soap such as SOAK WASH and wash gently without scrubbing.
- Choose to air-dry your lingerie, always drying it flat.
- If you wash moulded cups, don’t fold them as this will damage their shape.
- Avoid using bleaching products, instead of becoming whiter, your lingerie may become yellow!
Recommended for the Simone Perele Delice Nude 3D Moulded Bra 12X343