Designed for riders that brave the cold weather, the Everest Long Down Jacket is the ultimate cold weather riding jacket. A coaches’ favourite, this knee-length jacket is cleverly designed with long side zippers and a double front zipper to make an adjustable perfect fit in the saddle and out. The down inside the Everest is bagged and sealed to prevent water retention and provide extra warmth. Simply put, the Everest is elegance without compromising technical functionality.
- Down is bagged to prevent water retention and provide extra warmth
- Tonal embroidered Noel Asmar Equestrian crest on left chest
- High-low hem
- Removable hood with toggles
- Zippered pockets and inner cuff to protect against hay and debris
- Side zippers and a double front zipper allow mobility for riding and other activities
Composition: Shell: 100% Polyester; Fill: 90% Duck Down, 10% Duck Feathers
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Dry Clean.