Relax in soft Supima® cotton
• Ultra-premium Supima® cotton is responsibly-farmed in the USA. Produced under the CottonLEADSSM sustainability initiative, it has a smaller environmental impact than many imported cottons. Knitted, dyed and finished in the USA, using low-impact fiber reactive dyes, which do not contain toxic chemicals and use less water than conventional dyeing, resulting in a more eco-friendly process.
• Wrap robe in Supima® cotton interlock
• One size fits S to L
• Generous in-seam pockets at hips
• Self-fabric tie belt
• Cut to accommodate shrinkage—will shrink approximately 10% in length after washing
• Approximately 46” long before laundering, will shrink to 41” after washing
• Body: 100% Supima® Cotton, exclusive of trim
• Made in the USA
Supima® cotton fibers have superior strength, improving the durability and increasing the lifespan of the garment. Because of the fineness of Supima® cotton, more fibers can be spun into a yarn of a given count, which enhances the feel and softness, drapeability and brilliance of color.